Freecharge NEW40 Offer, Freecharge New User Offer, Freecharge Get 100% Cashback Upto Rs.40 on Recharge & Bill Payment – If you are looking for Free Recharge Offer, then i am here with an awesome offer on Mobile Recharge. Freecharge is once again back with the another 100% Cashback Recharge Offer. Freecharge is offering Flat 100% Cashback on First Recharge & Bill Payment. Maximum cashback amount is Rs.40. No minimum Recharge amount required. This offer is valid for the new users. Their is no minimum recharge amount required. So just download the Freecharge, sign up new account & get 100% cashback on your Recharge.
How to Get 100% Cashback on Recharge & Bill Payment :-
- First download – Freecharge app
- Sign up new account on Freecharge.
- Initiate Recharge & Bill Payment of Rs.40.
- Apply Promo code – NEW40 to get full 100% cashback.
- Pay the amount via Credit/Debit card only.
- Complete the transaction.
- Finally you will get Free Rs.40 in your wallet.
Terms & Conditions :-
- Valid on successful Recharges/Bill Payments done till 15th Nov 2017. Applicable for New users only.
- No minimum transaction amount. Max cashback of Rs.40.
- NEW40 Promocode has to be applied to avail cashback offer
- Valid only Once per New User/Credit/Debit Card/Mobile Number.
- Valid on credit/debit card transactions only
- Cashback will be credited to your Freecharge Wallet which can be redeemed within 185 days from date of credit and is non transferable
- Not Valid for Add Cash Transactions and transactions done via Freecharge Balance, NetBanking & UPI
- Not valid for Airtel transactions
- Offer not valid on virtual cards and International Cards which are issued outside India.
- Offer valid on FreeCharge App, Web & mWeb.
- We reserve the right to end/modify any or all offers at our discretion without any prior notice
- For all other queries please email email@example.com
- We reserve the right to restrict cashback for any account with suspicious behavior or invalid details/credentials. FreeCharge has the right to ask for documents to prove his/her identity for any account