Freecharge Airtel Recharge Offer, Freecharge Airtel Loot Offer, Airtel Recharge 100% Cashback Offer, Freecharge Get 100% Cashback Upto Rs.50 on Airtel Recharge – This month so many offer came for Airtel users. After long time all online recharge application presented lots of cashback offer on Airtel, we already shared so many offer. Now Freecharge has come up with loot offer. Freecharge is offering Flat 100% Cashback upto Rs.50 on Airtel Recharge. This offer is valid for New users. So download Freecharge make your account and get Free Rs.50 Cashback on Rs.50 Airtel Recharge. This is awesome offer for all Airtel users. So hurry up and grab this amazing offer.
How to Get 100% Cashback Upto Rs.50 on Airtel Recharge :-
- First download – Freecharge app
- Sign up your account
- Initiate Airtel Recharge.
- Apply Promo code – AIR50 to get Free 100% Cashback upto Rs.50.
- Pay the amount via Credit/Debit card.
- Complete the transaction.
- Finally you will get Free 100% Cashback upto Rs.50 in wallet.
- Enjoy the Freecharge Airtel recharge loot offer.
Terms & Conditions :-
- Get 100% cashback on successful Airtel Mobile/Datacard Recharges done till 30th Nov 2017. Only for New users
- No Minimum Recharge amount. Max cashback of Rs.50
- AIR50 Promocode has to be applied to avail cashback offer
- Valid only Once per New User/Credit/Debit Card/Mobile Number
- Valid on credit/debit card transactions only
- Offer is valid for oonly Airtel recharges
- Cashback will be credited to your FreeCharge Wallet which can be redeemed within 185 days from date of credit and is non transferable
- Not Valid for Add Cash, Netbanking, FC Balance & UPI Transactions
- Not valid for DTH/Metro recharges & Electricity/Landline/Gas/postpaid Bill payments
- Offer is not applicable on virtual/ prepaid/ temporary/international cards
- Offer valid on FreeCharge App, Web & mWeb.
- We reserve the right to end/modify any or all offers at our discretion without any prior notice
- For all other queries please email email@example.com
- We reserve the right to restrict cashback for any account with suspicious behavior or invalid details/credentials. FreeCharge has the right to ask for documents to prove his/her identity for any account