Amazon Pay Bookmyshow Offer, Bookmyshow Amazon Pay Balance Offer, Get 50% Cashback Upto Rs.75 on Booking Movie Tickets Using Amazon Pay – This HOLI i am here with an exciting offer on Online Movie Ticket Booking. So again i am here with another offer for all users. This time offer presented by Amazon. This is Amazon Pay Bookmyshow Cashback Offer. You will get Flat 50% Cashback Upto Rs.75 on Booking Movie Tickets on Bookmyshow using Amazon Pay. Offer is valid for all users. So this weekend book the movie tickets online using Amazon Pay and get Free 50% Cashback. Offer valid once per user from 1st March to 31st March, 2018 both days inclusive. So hurry up and book your movie ticket at bookmyshow using Amazon pay and save your money.
NOTE : This is new Bookmyshow Offer, The Offer is valid from 1st March to 31st March, 2018 both days inclusive.
How to Get 50% Cashback Upto Rs.75 on Booking Movie Ticket :-
- First visit – BookMyShow
- Select your Movie.
- Choose Cinema hall, movie, time & seat.
- Proceed to Payment.
- Enter your details like Email & Mobile Number.
- Proceed to Payment.
- Select Payment Method Amazon Pay Balance.
- Login your Amazon account.
- Complete the Payment.
- You will get 50% Cashback in Amazon Pay Wallet within 72 hours.
- Finally you will book your movie ticket at huge discount.
Offer Details :-
- Pay using Amazon Pay and get 50% cashback up to Rs 75.
- Offer valid once per user
- Offer valid from 1st March to 31st March 2018
- Use your Amazon account username and password to login on Amazon Pay
Terms & Conditions :-
- he Offer is valid from 1st – 31st March 2018 both days inclusive (“Offer Period”), unless revoked or extended by Amazon in its sole discretion, without assigning any reason, without prior notice, and without liability of any kind.
- Under this Offer, cashback of 50% up to INR 75, applicable to existing and first time Amazon Pay users on BookMyShow, will be provided to each customer who:
- completes a transaction on the website of the Merchant at BookMyShow or its corresponding mobile application / mobile site (collectively “Website”); and
- pays for such transaction using the “Amazon Pay” option available on the Website
- (Each transaction meeting the aforesaid requirements being referred to as a “Qualifying Transaction”).
- Cashback for a Qualifying Transaction will be provided in the form of Amazon Pay Balance. Amazon Pay balance is a sum of all balances associated with Amazon Gift Cards. Amazon Gift Cards are issued Qwikcilver Solutions Private Limited and are subject to the Gift Card Terms and Conditions available at http://www.amazon.in/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201522810
- These Offer terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are in addition to the Gift Card Terms and Conditions. To the extent the Gift Card terms and conditions are inconsistent with these Offer Terms; these Offer Terms will prevail with respect to the Offer only.
- Amazon reserves the right to disqualify any customer from the benefits of the Offer, at its sole discretion, if it identifies any fraudulent activity being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the Offer or for any reason whatsoever.
- This Offer cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion made available by Amazon on the Website.
- This Offer can only be availed once by each customer. Additionally, and for the avoidance of doubt, Amazon Pay Balance will only be provided for the first Qualifying Transaction (and not for any subsequent transactions) made by the customer during the Offer Period.
- Amazon reserves the absolute right, without prior notice, without liability, and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary any or all of these Offer Terms or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not.
- This Offer is valid for Indian residents only.
- The Amazon Pay Balance will be sent to the registered email ID of the customer making the Qualifying Transaction within 72 hours of such Transaction.
- Amazon Gift Cards will expire one year from the date of issuance by QwikCilver. Amazon Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase other gift cards. Amazon Gift Cards cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value or redeemed for cash, except to the extent required by law.
- By participating in this Offer, you expressly agree that Amazon or any of its affiliates will not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that you may suffer, directly or indirectly, in connection with this Offer.
- This Offer is governed by the laws of India and any disputes arising out of or in connection with this Offer will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Bangalore.