Paytm UPI Offer, Paytm Get Additional 10% Cashback Upto Rs.50 on Your First Payment using Paytm UPI – Here is another offer of Paytm for all new users. We recently shared Paytm Free Shopping Loot Offer for new users. Also there is awesome offer is running on Paytm for new user. Along with those offer here is another offer. Paytm is offering Flat 10% Cashback Upto Rs.50 on First Payment using Paytm UPI. So if you are going to order anything then use Paytm upi payment method and get extra 10% cashback. Offer valid for one time per user. So hurry up and avail this amazing offer.
How to Get 10% Cashback Upto Rs.50 on 1st Payment using Paytm UPI :-
- First download – Paytm app
- Login your account.
- Search any product which you want to buy.
- Apply coupon code which is working (Visit here for Free Rs.600 Shopping Coupon).
- Choose Payment mode as UPI and Enter your Paytm UPI address.
- Complete the Payment.
- Finally you will get extra 10% cashback upto Rs.50.
Terms & Conditions :-
- Get additional 10% cashback on your first payment using Paytm UPI. This cashback is over and above any promo code offer you apply to the cart.
- Cashback will be added to your wallet within 3 working days after your order is delivered. Maximum cashback per user – ₹50
- This offer is valid for 1st payment using Paytm UPI address( “@paytm”). If you have already done a Payment/Money Transfer using Paytm UPI, you are not eligible for cashback.
- Get your own UPI address by going to Paytm app and clicking on “UPI” or “Money Transfer” Icon from the blue ribbon on home screen.
- Check detailed steps: https://paytm.com/offer/bank-transfer/
- Cashback will be processed only if the order is successfully delivered. In cases where order is cancelled by user, cashback won’t be processed.
- Cashback amount will be calculated on the “Total amount to be paid” which is seen on the final payment screen.
- This offer is valid till 12PM on 31st July, 2018.
- Get your KYC done to receive the cashback. Ignore if KYC already done.
- In cases where Paytm is not able to credit cashback because wallet is not created or KYC is not completed, Goldback will be credited for the same amount. Goldback is a cashback where instead of Paytm cash in your wallet, digital gold is given.
- This cashback offer is being extended by Paytm Payments Bank for using Paytm UPI on Marketplace run & operated by Paytm E-commerce Pvt. Ltd.