Freecharge NEW50 Offer, Freecharge New User Offer, Freecharge Get 100% Cashback Upto Rs.50 on Recharge & Bill Payment – Hello friend after Free Recharge Tricks i am here with another awesome offer. If you are looking for Free Recharge Offer, then i am here with an awesome offer on Mobile Recharge. Freecharge is once again back with the another 100% Cashback Recharge Offer. Freecharge is offering Flat 100% Cashback on First Recharge & Bill Payment. Maximum cashback amount is Rs.50. This offer is valid for the new users. Their is no minimum recharge amount required. So just download the Freecharge, sign up new account & get 100% cashback on your Recharge.
How to Get 100% Cashback on Recharge & Bill Payment :-
- First download – Freecharge app
- Sign up new account on Freecharge.
- Initiate Recharge & Bill Payment of Rs.50.
- Apply Promo code – NEW50 to get full 100% cashback.
- Pay the amount via Credit/Debit card only.
- Complete the transaction.
- Finally you will get Free Rs.50 in your wallet.
Terms & Conditions :-
- Valid on successful Recharges/Bill Payments done till 30 Nov’ 2018. Applicable for New users only.
- No minimum transaction amount. Max cashback of Rs.50.
- Offer valid on FreeCharge App, Web & mWeb.
- Valid on credit/debit card/Netbanking & FreeCharge handled UPI transactions only
- Valid only Once per New User/Credit/Debit Card/Mobile Number.
- Cashback will be credited to your Freecharge Wallet which can be redeemed within 1095 days from date of credit and is non transferable
- Not Valid for Add Cash Transactions and transactions done via Freecharge Balance
- Offer is not applicable on virtual/ prepaid/temporary/international cards
- NEW50 Promocode has to be applied to avail cashback offer
- We reserve the right to end/modify any or all offers at our discretion without any prior notice
- For all other queries please email email@example.com
- We reserve the right to restrict cashback for any account with suspicious behavior or invalid details/credentials. Freecharge has the right to ask for documents to prove his/her identity for any account