- 1 Amazon Armani Watch Quiz Answer
- 2 How to Participate in Amazon Armani Quiz :-
- 3 Amazon Armani Watch Quiz Answers 28th December 2018 :-
- 4 Amazon Armani Watch Quiz Answers 7th December 2018 :-
- 5 Terms & Conditions of Amazon Armani Watch Quiz :-
Amazon Armani Watch Quiz Answer
(All Answers) Amazon Armani Watch Quiz 28th December : Answer & Win Armani Watch
Amazon Armani Watch Quiz Answers, Amazon Armani Watch Quiz 7th December, Amazon Armani Quiz Today Answer, Amazon Today Quiz Question Answers, Amazon Quiz Time Armani Watch Quiz Contest Answers and Win Armani Watch – Hello friends, if you are looking for the Amazon Quiz Contest Answers, then you are on the right place. We are regularly sharing the Amazon Quiz All Answers. This is another quiz for today. This is Amazon Armani Watch Quiz Contest in Which You Will Win Armani Watch on Giving of Quiz Answers. Offer is valid for all users and only valid for Amazon app. So just give answer of 5 question and get chance to win Armani Watch. So hurry up and grab this amazing.
How to Participate in Amazon Armani Quiz :-
- First download – Amazon app
- Login or Sign up your account.
- You will see the Amazon Armani Watch Quiz Contest Banner.
- Click on it.
- You will see Questions.
- Give the answers.
- Complete the Quiz.
- If you will lucky then you will get Armani Watch.
Amazon Armani Watch Quiz Answers 28th December 2018 :-
Q1. Which element was discovered on the Sun before it was discovered on Earth?
Answer : Helium
Q2. In which country is Mount Vesuvius located?
Answer : Italy
Q3. In 305 BC, which Maurya ruler defeated Alaxander’s general Seleucus Nicator?
Answer : Chandragupta Maurya
Q4. The Portsmouth college in UK offers a course to its students in which of these languages?
Answer : Hinglish
Q5. Which team won the 2018 FIFA Club World Cup?
Answer : Real Madrid
Amazon Armani Watch Quiz Answers 7th December 2018 :-
Q1. Which nation was the first to give women the right to vote?
Answer : New Zealand
Q2. Paul Michael Levesque is the real name of which famous pro-wrestler?
Answer : Triple H
Q3. Which ancient empire was ruled by Xerxes the Great in the fifth century BC?
Answer : The Persian Empire
Q4. Which northern animal is known as the Gulo Gulo in Latin?
Answer : Wolverine
Q5. Which continent has the fewest flowering plants?
Answer : Antarctica
Terms & Conditions of Amazon Armani Watch Quiz :-
- This Contest will commence on 07 December 2018 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Philips Air Fryer (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Results on 31st January 2019