- 1 Amazon Vivo V11 Pro Quiz Answers
- 2 How to Participate in Amazon Vivo Quiz Contest & Chance to Win Vivo V11 Pro Smartphone :-
- 3 Amazon Vivo V11 Pro Quiz Answers 9th January 2019 :-
- 4 Amazon Vivo V11 Pro Quiz Answers 1st November 2018 :-
- 5 Terms & Conditions of Amazon Vivo V11 Quiz :-
Amazon Vivo V11 Pro Quiz Answers
(All answers) Amazon Vivo Quiz : Answer & Win Vivo V11 Pro Smartphone
Amazon Vivo V11 Pro Quiz Answers 9th January 2019, Amazon Vivo V11 Pro Quiz Question Answer, Amazon Quiz Time Vivo V11 Quiz Contest Answers and Win Vivo V11 Pro Smartphone – This time Amazon is once again back with the another Amazon App Quiz Time Contest. Amazon daily comes with new Quiz contest. We are regularly sharing the Amazon Quiz Contest with Answers. This is another awesome offer. This is Amazon Vivo V11 Pro Quiz Contest in Which You Will Win Vivo V11 Pro Smartphone on Giving of Quiz Answers. Offer is valid for all users and only valid for Amazon app. So just give answer of 5 question and get chance to win Apple Smart Watch. So hurry up and grab this amazing.
How to Participate in Amazon Vivo Quiz Contest & Chance to Win Vivo V11 Pro Smartphone :-
- First download – Amazon app
- Login or Sign up your account.
- You will see the Amazon Vivo Quiz Contest Banner.
- Click on it.
- You will see Questions.
- Give the answers.
- Complete the Quiz.
- If you will lucky then you will get Vivo V11 Pro.
Amazon Vivo V11 Pro Quiz Answers 9th January 2019 :-
Q1) What is the national animal of India?
Answer : Tiger
Q2) Which would weigh more – 1 cubic foot of gold or silver?
Answer : Gold
Q3) Turtles are classified as reptiles. True or false?
Answer : True
Q4) A male swan is known as a cob, a baby swan is known as a cygnet. What is a female swan called?
Answer : Pen
Q5) What is the hardest naturally occurring substance in the world?
Answer : Diamond
Amazon Vivo V11 Pro Quiz Answers 1st November 2018 :-
Q1. Which of these is the southernmost point of Africa and the beginning of the dividing line between the Atlantic and Indian Oceans?
Answer : Cape Agulhas
Q2. In which country would you find Easter Island, most famous for its nearly 1,000 extant monumental statues, called ‘moai’?
Answer : Chile
Q3. Which is the largest muscle in the human body?
Answer : Gluteus maximus
Answer : Nagaland
Q5. Which film director and screenwriter is most known for the Elements Trilogy – Fire (1996), Earth (1998), and Water (2005)?
Answer : Deepa Mehta
Terms & Conditions of Amazon Vivo V11 Quiz :-
- This Contest will commence on 1 November 2018 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 1 (one) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Vivo V11 Pro (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.