Amazon Cash Load Offer
Amazon Cash Load Offer Loot, Amazon Cash Load at Doorsteps Offer, Amazon Load Cash at Door Steps Offer Load Rs.5000 Doorstep and Get Flat Rs.500 Cashback – Hello friends after so many Recharge Trick and Free Shopping Loot, i am here with an offer of Amazon. Now Amazon is offering Flat Rs.500 Cashback on Cashload at Door Steps of Rs.5000. Offer is valid for all users. Just Order any Product from Amazon as Pay on Delivery and at the time of Payment Load Money in Amazon Pay by giving Extra Money and Get Free Rs.500 Cashback. This offer is valid for Urban Cities. This offer is applicable for those Where cash load option is available (Where Amazon Delivery comes via Amazon Transportation Courier Service). So hurry up and grab this awesome offer.
NOTE : Just Order any Low Price Product at POD and Load Extra Rs.5000 to Get Free Rs.500 Cashback. I am adding Suggestions Below.
How to Get Free Rs.500 Cashback on Cash Load of Rs.5000 at Door Steps :-
- First Check Your are Eligible for this Offer or Not – Click Here (If you will be Eligible for this offer, then you will see You are eligible for this offer text)
- First visit – Amazon (Free Rs.5000 Cash on Load Money is available only on Load Cash at Door Step)
- Login your account.
- Order anything from Amazon.
Suggestions : General Knowledge at Rs.20
- Select Payment Method as Pay on Delivery.
- When Amazon Delivery agent come to your address for delivering your product and ask for product money.
- Pay the amount.
- Also Said to them You want to Load Money also.
- Pay your order amount.
- Also ask for Load Cash Rs.5000, Pay Rs.5000 and they will Load Money in wallet.
- Finally Free Rs.500 Cashback will be added in your wallet within 7 days..
- Enjoy the offer.
- Offer Source – Click Here
Suggestions for Amazon Cash Load Offer :-
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Doorstep Load Offer (“Offer”) is made available to you by Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (“Amazon”). The Offer will be made available on the website www.amazon.in and the mobile site and mobile application thereof (collectively “Amazon.in”)
- These Offer terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are in addition to the Terms & Conditions applicable to Amazon Pay balance: Money and the Conditions of Use and Privacy Notice of Amazon.in, to which you agree to by using Amazon Pay balance / Amazon.in, as the case may be. In the event of any conflict between such terms and these Offer Terms, these Offer Terms shall prevail, only for the purposes of this Offer.
- You may only avail this Offer if you are: (a) a person resident in India; (b) have set India as your current country in your account settings on Amazon.in; and (c) have a billing address in India.
- This Offer will commence on 00:00:00 on February 13, 2019 and continue till 23:59:00 on February 23, 2019 (both days inclusive) (“Offer Period”), unless extended or revoked by Amazon at its sole discretion, without prior notice and without any liability.
- This Offer is only available to select customers (“Eligible Customer”) that have been so determined and selected by Amazon, which determination is based on the criteria, including: (i) rate of electronic payments of the customer; and/or (ii) number of orders placed in the past on Amazon.in (each an “Eligible Customer”). In other words, only an Eligible Customer is entitled to avail this Offer and the benefits under this Offer.
- During the Offer Period, any eligible customer who:
(a) makes any purchase from Amazon.in and selects the ‘Pay-on-Delivery’ payment option (if available) for the payment of such purchase (“Purchase Transaction”);
(b) makes payment for the Purchase Transaction in cash to the delivery associate at the time of delivery of the order under the Purchase Transaction; and
(c) chooses to load at least INR 5000/- in cash during the Offer Period as Amazon Pay balance: Money in his/her Amazon.in account at the time of delivery of the order (“Cash Load”) will be entitled to receive cash-back of INR 500/-, subject to the limits prescribed in these Offer Terms. Cash Load of atleast INR 5000/- has to be over and above the cash payment made for the Purchase Transaction.
- For the purpose of this Offer, Amazon Pay balance: Money is a semi-closed loop instrument issued by Amazon under the RBI guidelines. The applicable terms of Amazon Pay balance: Money is https://www.amazon.in/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=202123460&ref=insva_sva_tc
- Under this Offer, an Eligible Customer shall be entitled to a maximum cashback of INR 500/- during the Offer Period.
- The cashback under this Offer shall be provided in the form of Amazon Pay Gift Card, issued by Qwikcilver Solutions Private Limited (“Gift Card”), which are redeemable into Amazon Pay balance. The use and redemption of the Gift Card(s) is governed by the Amazon Pay Gift Card Terms and Conditions, available at: http://www.amazon.in/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201522810, which you agree to adhere to by using the Amazon Pay balance.
- The Eligible Customer will be eligible to receive cashback under this Offer only in the event Eligible Customer: (i) makes any purchase from Amazon.in and selects the ‘Pay-on-Delivery’ payment option (if available) for the payment of such purchase (“Purchase Transaction”); (ii) makes payment in cash for the Purchase Transaction, and (iii) loads his/her Amazon Pay balance at the time of delivery of the order (during the Offer Period) under the Purchase Transaction. In addition, Cash Load can only be done while paying cash for Pay on Delivery orders that are serviced by Amazon Transportation Services Private Limited.
- The Gift Card for the cashback will be provided to the Eligible Customer within 7 calendar days from the day the Eligible Customer makes the Cash Load.
- The Purchase Transaction of an Eligible Customer will be governed by the Amazon.in Conditions of Use & Sale to which he/she has agreed to by using Amazon.in.
- Amazon or any of its affiliates do not endorse any of the products or brands being offered on Amazon.in or purchased under the Purchase Transaction, and will not accept any liability pertaining to the quality, merchantability, fitness, delivery or after sales service of any products.
- The participation of an Eligible Customer will be deemed to be withdrawn from this Offer if the purchase transaction: (a) is cancelled (for any reason whatsoever) by the Eligible Customer or the concerned seller or by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited; or (b) is returned by the Eligible Customer. In such cases, if cashback has been received by the Eligible Customer, amount of the cashback will be deducted from the transaction amount, at the time of refund to the Eligible Customer (if any). For the avoidance of doubts, it is clarified that the mode of refund will be governed by the applicable terms.
- Amazon reserves the right to disqualify an Eligible Customer from the benefits of the Offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the Offer.
- Under no circumstances, will the benefit under this Offer be provided in cash by Amazon.