Zingoy Paytm Offer, Zingoy Get Flat Rs.10 Cashback on Purchase Zingoy Gift Card & Voucher worth Rs.100 or more on Transaction via Paytm – If you know about Zingoy then here is an offer of Zingoy for you. Zingoy is best platform to buy Gift Cards. Today Zingoy has partnered with Paytm and presented offer. Now Buy Rs.100 Zingoy Gift Card & Voucher and Get Free Rs.10 Cashback on Transaction via Paytm. Offer is valid for all users. So now Get Rs.10 Cashback on Order of Rs.100. This offer is valid only for today. So hurry up and grab this amazing offer.
How to Get Rs.10 Cashback on Purchase of Rs.100 Zingoy Gift Card or Voucher via Paytm :-
- First visit – Zingoy
- Login your account.
- Now Buy Gift Card.
- Best Option is – Buy Zingoy Gift Card worth Rs.10 (Scroll Down for Rs.100 GC)
- Pay the amount via Paytm Wallet.
- Complete the Payment.
- You will get Gift Card in your account.
- Finally Rs.10 Cashback will be added in your Paytm wallet.
Terms & Conditions :-
- Minimum transaction value Rs 100.
- Maximum Cashback amount is Rs.10.
- User can avail this offer once during campaign period on 25th Feb 2019(00:00 -23:59).
- Cashback will be processed if payment is made using Paytm Wallet only.
- Cashback will not be valid if: a) Paytm option is used under non-logged-in state b) Payment is made using credit card, debit card, net banking and UPI under non-logged in state.
- Cashback will not be processed for non-KYC users.
- Cashback will be processed within 48 hours.
- This offer cannot be clubbed with any other existing offer.
- Cashback will be cancelled in case of full refunds or cancellation of orders.
- In partial refund cases Cashback will be rolled back in same proportionate amount.
- Mobile number needs to be verified to be eligible for Cashback.
- In case of any dispute the customer needs to get in touch with the Merchant/Brand.
- According to RBI’s new guideline, users who have not undergone Paytm KYC will not receive Cashback in their wallets.
- Paytm and Zingoy reserves its absolute right to withdraw and / or alter any of the terms and conditions of the offer at any time without prior notice.