Zingoy Paytm Offer, Zingoy Get Flat 100% Cashback Upto Rs.10 on Transaction via Paytm – If you know about Zingoy then here is an offer of Zingoy for you. Zingoy is best platform to buy Gift Cards. Today Zingoy has partnered with Paytm and presented offer. Now You will Get 100% Cashback Upto Rs.10 on Transaction via Paytm. Offer is valid for all users. So now Get Rs.10 Cashback on Order of Rs.10. This offer is valid only for today. So hurry up and grab this amazing offer.
NOTE : Best Use is, If you have Multiple Payment Account, then Buy Zingoy Gift Card from Same Account and Just Change Paytm Account Every time. Once you will Collect 4-5 Zingoy Gift Card. Then Buy Amazon Gift Card using Zingoy Gift Card.
How to Get 100% Cashback Upto Rs.10 on Order via Paytm :-
- First visit – Zingoy
- Login your account.
- Now Buy Gift Card.
- Best Option is – Buy Zingoy Gift Card worth Rs.10 (Scroll Down for Rs.10 GC)
- Pay the amount via Paytm Wallet.
- Complete the Payment.
- You will get Gift Card in your account.
- Finally Rs.10 Cashback will be added in your Paytm wallet.
Terms & Conditions :-
- In this deal, you will get flat 100% cashback up to Rs.10 when you pay using Paytm.
- Valid at Zingoy Website/App.
- Offer is valid only on 6th Feb 2019.
- Maximum cash back per transaction is Rs.10.
- No minimum transaction amount required to avail the cashback.
- Offer valid once per user during the campaign.
- Cashback will be processed if payment is made using Paytm Wallet only.
- Cashback will not be valid if:
a) Paytm option is used under non-logged-in state
b) Payment is made using credit card, debit card, net banking and UPI under non-logged in state.
- Cashback will be processed within 48 hours.
- This offer cannot be clubbed with any other existing offer.
- Cashback will be canceled in case of full refund or cancellation of the order.
- In partial refund cases, cashback will be rolled back in the same proportionate amount.
- Paytm solely reserves the right to change the offer terms at any time without any prior notice to the customer.
- In case of any dispute, a customer needs to get in touch with the Merchant/Brand.
- According to RBI new guidelines, a user who has not undergone Paytm KYC will not receive cashback in their wallet.