- 1 Amazon Honor Band 4 Quiz Answer
- 2 How to Participate in Amazon Honor Band 4 Quiz :-
- 3 Amazon Honor Band 4 Quiz Answers 19th March 2018 :-
- 4 Amazon Honor Band 4 Quiz Answers 7th February 2018 :-
- 5 Amazon Honor Band 4 Quiz Answers 3rd January 2018 :-
- 6 Terms & Conditions of Amazon Honor Band 4 Quiz :-
Amazon Honor Band 4 Quiz Answer
(All Answers) Amazon Honor Band 4 Quiz 19th March : Answer & Win a Honor Band 4
Amazon Honor Band 4 Quiz Answers, Amazon Honor Band Quiz 7th February, Amazon Honor Band 4 Quiz Today Answer, Amazon Today Quiz Question Answers, Amazon Quiz Time Honor Quiz Contest Answers and Win Honor And 4 – Hello friends, if you are looking for the Amazon Quiz Contest Answers, then you are on the right place. We are regularly sharing the Amazon Quiz All Answers. This is another quiz for today. This is Amazon Honor Band 4 Quiz Contest in Which You Will Win Honor Band 4 on Giving of Quiz Answers. Offer is valid for all users and only valid for Amazon app. So just give answer of 5 question and get chance to win Honor Band 4. So hurry up and grab this amazing.
How to Participate in Amazon Honor Band 4 Quiz :-
- First download – Amazon app
- Login or Sign up your account.
- You will see the Amazon Honor Band 4 Quiz Contest Banner.
- Click on it.
- You will see Questions.
- Give the answers.
- Complete the Quiz.
- If you will lucky then you will get Honor Band 4.
Amazon Honor Band 4 Quiz Answers 19th March 2018 :-
Q1) What is the metal or plastic casing around the end of a shoelace called?
Answer : Aglet
Q2) The actor who played Gandhi in Lage Raho Munnabhai won a National Award for Best Supporting Actor for the role. Name the actor.
Answer : Dilip Prabhavalkar
Q3) Earth’s atmosphere is made up of several gasses, but which element makes up the majority of the air?
Answer : Nitrogen
Q4) An A2 size paper is smaller than an A4 size paper.
Answer : False
Q5) The 2019 Oscars just went by. But, which movie won the Oscar for best film in 2018?
Answer : The Shape of Water
Amazon Honor Band 4 Quiz Answers 7th February 2018 :-
Q1) Wolverine, also known as ‘Gulo Gulo’ is the member of which animal family?
Answer : Weasel
Q2) The collective noun for a group of giraffes is a ‘___ of giraffes’. Fill in the blanks.
Answer : Tower
Q3) Churchill, Sherman and Panzer and the names of ______?
Answer : Military Tanks
Q4) Which ancient empire was ruled by Xerxes the Great in the fifth century BC?
Answer : The Persian Empire
Q5) Which nation was the first to give women the right to vote?
Answer : New Zealand
Amazon Honor Band 4 Quiz Answers 3rd January 2018 :-
Q1. What is the name of the network of highways that connects the four major cities of India – Chennai, Kolkata, Delhi and Mumbai?
Answer : The Golden Quadrilateral
Q2. Who was the first Indian movie star to be featured on the cover of Time Magazine?
Answer : Parveen Babi
Q3. What of these Marvel super villains was created when the character accidentally exposed himself to a concentrated burst of gamma rays?
Answer : Abomination
Q4. An Olympic gold medal is made mostly of which of these metals?
Answer : Silver
Q5. Which planet in our solar system has the shortest day?
Answer : Jupiter
Terms & Conditions of Amazon Honor Band 4 Quiz :-
- This Contest will commence on 3rd January 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Philips Air Fryer (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Results on 28th February 2019