Amazon Pay UPI Offer
Amazon Pay UPI Offer, Amazon Get Flat 25% Cashback Upto Rs.50 on Your Order via Amazon Pay UPI – Amazon has come up with another great offer for all users. Amazon always present so many cashback offer on shopping and again here is another offer. Amazon also introduced UPI service in Amazon app and also presents new offer. Amazon is offering Flat 25% Cashback Upto Rs.50 on Your Order Using Amazon Pay UPI. Offer is only valid on the orders paid via UPI ID created on the Amazon App. So download Amazon App and Create Your UPI and then Shop via UPI to Get Free Rs.50 Cashback on your order. So hurry up and must avail this offer.
How to Get Free 25% Cashback Upto Rs.50 on First Order via Amazon Pay UPI :-
- First download – Amazon app
- Login your account.
- Click on Menu then Select Amazon Pay.
- Scroll Down and Click on Manage Bank Accounts.
- Click On It & Set Up the UPI by Bank Linking.
- Complete the Set up of Amazon UPI.
- Now Order Anything from Amazon worth Rs.200 to Get Maximum Benefits.
- Complete the Payment via Amazon Pay UPI (Select Aamzon Pay UPI at Payment time).
- Finally you will get 25% Cashback Upto Rs.50 in wallet.
- Enjoy the offer.
Offer Details :-
- Offer Details: 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI
- Valid once per customer during 23rd Mar – 30th Apr’2019
- Offer is only valid on the orders paid via Amazon Pay UPI ID created on the Amazon App.
- You can create your UPI ID only on the latest version of the Android App.
- Orders paid via BHIM UPI ID or any UPI enabled app will not be eligible for any cashback
- Cashback will be credited within 10 days as Amazon Pay balance
- What is Amazon Pay UPI?
You can now register for UPI through Amazon.in Android App and create your own UPI ID (e.g. phonenumber@apl). You can link your savings bank account to it and start making payments on Amazon.in app and other third party apps/websites that accept UPI. Click here for more details.
- How can I create my Amazon Pay UPI ID?
You can create your own UPI ID only on the version 18.3 or above of the Amazon.in Android App. If you are not on the latest version, kindly update your app. Click here for app upgrade.
You will not be able to create UPI ID on desktop, tablet or mobile-web. Link Bank Account now!
- I have the latest Amazon.in Android App. Will I be eligible if I transact on desktop/Tablet using Amazon Pay UPI?
Yes, you will be eligible for the cashback. You will have to first create UPI ID on the Amazon App
- When am I not eligible for this offer?
You will not be eligible for this offer if you use BHIM UPI, or any other UPI ID from other apps or other payment methods such as Amazon Pay balance, Net Banking, debit or credit cards or Credit Cards
- What is the offer?
Pay for your first ever order using Amazon Pay UPI and get 25% cashback up to Rs.50. You will be eligible for cashback on your Amazon.in shopping order, mobile recharges, bill payments and loading Amazon Pay balance. Cashback is applicable only on your first Amazon Pay UPI order during offer period.
- What is the offer period?
You can avail this cashback only if you place your first ever order using Amazon Pay UPI during Mar 2, 2019 to Mar 8, 2019 (both days inclusive).
- Is there a minimum order value?
No, there is no minimum value.
- How do I pay using Amazon Pay UPI?
While paying for your order, you must choose your Bank account linked to your Amazon Pay UPI. Click here for more details.
- I do not see Amazon Pay UPI, what should I do?
Amazon Pay UPI is only available on mobile app for Android customers. You must have the latest version of the Amazon app downloaded from the Google Play store in order to access Amazon Pay UPI. You will not be able to use Amazon Pay UPI on desktop, tablet or mobile web. . If you are not on the latest version, kindly update your app. Check here for app version or upgrade
- Is the offer available on all orders?
All Amazon.in orders, excluding purchase of Gift Cards, are eligible for cashback.
- How many times can I avail this offer?
You can get the cashback only once during the offer period
- What happens if I have already completed payment for one order through Amazon Pay UPI?
You will not get cashback as it is only applicable on the first order during the offer period.
- What is the maximum cashback I can get?
The maximum cashback you can get is INR 50.
- When and where will the cashback be credited?
Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days of the order date. You can view your available Amazon Pay balance on http://www.amazon.in/viewstatement. This Amazon Pay balance is redeemable across products on Amazon.in and partner sites.
- Is this offer available for Pay on Delivery?
Yes, this offer can be used for Pay on delivery, card on delivery or SMS pay link on delivery.
- What happens if I am eligible for other UPI offers on Amazon.in?
In case you are eligible for other offer(s) you will receive the benefit for only the offer that has the maximum benefit.
Terms & Conditions :-
- This limited term promotional offer, namely Amazon Pay UPI Cashback Offer (“Offer“) is provided to you by Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (“APIPL“) and is made available to you on the website amazon.in and corresponding mobile site and mobile application (collectively, “Amazon.in“) by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“ASSPL“).
- These Offer terms and conditions (“Offer Terms“) are in addition to in Conditions of Use & Sale and Privacy Notice to which you agree to by using Amazon.in. To the extent the Conditions of Use & Sale are inconsistent with these Offer Terms, these Offer Terms shall prevail with respect to the Offer only.
- This Offer is valid from Mar 23, 2019 to Apr 30, 2019 (both days inclusive) (“Offer Period“), unless extended or revoked by APIPL in its sole discretion, without any prior notice and without any liability.
- During the Offer Period, any customer who:
- makes a payment: (i) purchase of any product(s) on Amazon.in; or (ii) load of Amazon Pay balance; or (iii) mobile recharge or bill payment; and
- chooses to pay for the first-time ever for such transaction using Amazon Pay Unified Payment Interface (“UPI“) handle available on Amazon.in mobile application (“Eligible Payment Method“),
will be eligible to receive a cashback for an amount equivalent to 25% of the value of the order (inclusive of taxes), subject to a maximum amount of INR 50.
- It is clarified that the use of the Eligible Payment Method is governed by the applicable terms and conditions, which may be communicated to you at the time of using the Eligible Payment Method. For the avoidance of doubt, the Eligible Payment Method is available only for use on the Amazon.in Android-based mobile application and has not been enabled on any other medium (like Amazon.in website or iOS-based Amazon.in mobile application).
- A customer will not be eligible to receive the cashback under this Offer if payment is made using a payment method / mode other than the Eligible Payment Method such as payment through Amazon Pay balance, debit or credit card, net banking, or pay-on-delivery or even UPI handles of a third-party (other than Amazon Pay UPI). It is clarified that a customer will however be eligible to receive the applicable cashback, if such customer choses to make payment through pay-on-delivery mode and completes payment by opting to pay (if available) through the Eligible Payment Method (and not cash or card) at the time of delivery of the order.
- A customer will also not be eligible for this Offer, if multiple payment methods are used to pay for the purchase/ payment transaction, even if one of the payment method is one of the Eligible Payment Methods or even both / all the payment methods used for the transaction qualify as Eligible Payment Methods.
- The Offer is not applicable to purchase transactions made towards purchase of Amazon Gift Card(s) on Amazon.in, even on use of the Eligible Payment Method.
- Each customer can avail this Offer only for the first ever purchase/ payment made through the Eligible Payment Method during the Offer Period. Any subsequent purchase/ payment transaction made during the Offer Period, even though using Amazon Pay UPI payment handle, will not entitle customer to the cashback under this Offer.
- The applicable amount of cashback will be provided to customers in the form of an Amazon Gift Card, issued by QuikCilver Solutions Private Limited, redeemable as Amazon Pay balance. The use and redemption of a Gift Card is governed by the applicable terms and conditions.
- The participation of a customer will be deemed to be withdrawn from this Offer if the purchase transaction: (a) is cancelled (for any reason whatsoever) by the customer or the concerned seller or by ASSPL; or (b) is returned by the customer. In such cases, if cashback has been received by the customer, amount of the cashback will be deducted from the transaction amount, at the time of refund to the customer (if any). For the avoidance of doubts, it is clarified that the mode of refund will be governed by the applicable terms.
- The cashback under this Offer will be provided within 5 calendar days from the day of the successful completion of purchase/ payment transaction using the Eligible Payment Method with these Offer Terms.
- Amazon reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice, without liability, and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these Offer Terms or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not.
- In case a customer is eligible for any other offer(s) and is entitled to benefits under such other offer(s) in addition to this Offer, such customer will be eligible to avail benefits under this Offer as well as such other offers, i.e. for both the offers.
- Under no circumstances, will the cashback being offered under this Offer be settled in cash in lieu thereof.
- Any query / issue in relation to the cashback or this Offer should be addressed to APIPL at Amazon.in customer care during the Offer Period. Post such date APIPL will not entertain any communication regarding this Offer or cashback from any person.
- By availing this Offer, every customer expressly agrees that APIPL or any of its affiliates will not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that a customer may suffer, directly or indirectly, in connection with this Offer.
- Nothing herein amounts to a commitment by APIPL to conduct further, similar or other offers.
- APIPL reserves the right to disqualify a customer from the benefits of the Offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the Offer.
- These Offer Terms are governed by the laws of India and the courts at New Delhi will have exclusive jurisdiction over any matter or dispute in relation to this Offer.
- This Offer is by way of a special offer only for customers who make payment for their order using the Eligible Payment Method.
- Customers are not bound in any way to participate in this Offer. Any participation is voluntary. The Offer is being made purely on a best effort basis.
- Any person availing this Offer will be deemed to have accepted the Offer Terms.