- 1 Amazon Sony Alpha DSLR Camera Quiz Answer
- 2 How to Participate in Amazon Sony Portable Party System Quiz :-
- 3 Amazon Sony Alpha DSLR Camera Quiz Answers 23rd March 2019 :-
- 4 Amazon Sony Alpha DSLR Camera Quiz Answers 2nd February 2019 :-
- 5 Amazon Sony Alpha DSLR Camera Quiz Answers 15th January 2019 :-
- 6 Terms & Conditions of Amazon Echo Sub Quiz :-
Amazon Sony Alpha DSLR Camera Quiz Answer
(All Answers) Amazon Sony Camera Quiz 23rd March : Answer & Win Sony Alpha DSLR Camera
Amazon Sony Alpha DSLR Camera Quiz Answers, Amazon Sony Alpha DSLR Camera Quiz 23rd March, Amazon Armani Quiz Today Answer, Amazon Today Quiz Question Answers, Amazon Quiz Time Sony Alpha DSLR Camera Quiz Contest Answers and Win Sony Alpha DSLR Camera – Hello friends, if you are looking for the Amazon Quiz Contest Answers, then you are on the right place. We are regularly sharing the Amazon Quiz All Answers. This is another quiz for today. This is Amazon Sony Alpha DSLR Camera Quiz Contest in Which You Will Win Sony Alpha DSLR Camera on Giving of Quiz Answers. Offer is valid for all users and only valid for Amazon app. So just give answer of 5 question and get chance to win Sony Alpha DSLR Camera. So hurry up and grab this amazing.
How to Participate in Amazon Sony Portable Party System Quiz :-
- First download – Amazon app
- Login or Sign up your account.
- You will see the Amazon Sony Portable Party System Quiz Contest Banner.
- Click on it.
- You will see Questions.
- Give the answers.
- Complete the Quiz.
- If you will lucky then you will get Sony Portable Party System.
Amazon Sony Alpha DSLR Camera Quiz Answers 23rd March 2019 :-
Q1) The 4 Minarets Of The Taj Mahal Are Tilted Outwards, So That They Won’t Fall On The Mahal In Case Of An Earthquake.
Answer : True
Q2) All Indian Currency Notes Have The Denomination Written In A Number Of Languages. Besides The Writing In Hindi And English On The Front. How Many Other Regional Languages Appear On The Back Panel?
Answer : 15
Q3) What Would You Call A Type Of Scientist Who Studies Dinosaurs And Fossils?
Answer : Paleontologist
Q4) After The Berlin Olympics In 1936, Hitler Offered An Indian Hockey Player A Position As Field Marshall In The German Army. Which Player Was It?
Answer : Dhyan Chand
Q5) When Is The First ICC Men’s Cricket World Cup 2019 Match Scheduled?
Answer : 30th May
Amazon Sony Alpha DSLR Camera Quiz Answers 2nd February 2019 :-
Q1) Which dance move became popular after Michael Jackson used it during a performance of the song ‘Billie Jean’ in 1983?
Answer : Moonwalk
Q2) What is the dot that appears on the lower case of the alphabet ‘i’ called?
Answer : Tittle (Option 3)
Q3) If you can see the Wheel of Stone inside the Vittala Temple complex, which city are you in?
Answer : Hampi
Q4) What is the highest civilian award of India?
Answer : Bharat Ratna
Q5) In the context of space, a ‘Light Year’ is __.
Answer : A unit of Length
Amazon Sony Alpha DSLR Camera Quiz Answers 15th January 2019 :-
Q1) In a car, what does ABS stand for?
Answer : Anti-lock Braking System
Q2) Rumtek monastery is located in __________.
Answer : Sikkim
Answer : Interpreter of Maladies
Q4) Michael D. Higgins is the president of ________.
Answer : Ireland
Q5) Which sport are Narain Karthikeyan and Karun Chandhok associated with?
Answer : Formula One racing
Terms & Conditions of Amazon Echo Sub Quiz :-
- This Contest will commence on 15th January 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Philips Air Fryer (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Results on 28th February 2019