- 1 Amazon Apple Watch Quiz Answer
- 2 How to Participate in Amazon Apple Watch Quiz :-
- 3 Amazon Apple Watch Quiz Answers 9th April 2019 :-
- 4 Amazon Apple Watch Quiz Answers 21th February 2019 :-
- 5 Terms & Conditions of Amazon Apple Watch Quiz :-
Amazon Apple Watch Quiz Answer
(All Answers) Amazon Apple Watch Quiz 9th April : Answer & Win Free Apple Watch
Amazon Apple Watch Quiz Answers, Amazon 9th April Quiz Today Answer, Amazon Today Quiz Question Answers, Amazon Quiz Time Apple Watch Quiz Contest Answers and Win Free Apple Watch, Amazon Quiz Contest Answers – Hello friends, if you are looking for the Amazon Quiz Contest Answers, then you are on the right place. We are regularly sharing the Amazon Quiz All Answers. This is another quiz for today. This is Amazon Apple Watch Quiz Contest in Which You Will Win Apple Watch on Giving of Quiz Answers. Offer is valid for all users and only valid for Amazon app. So just give answer of 5 question and get chance to win Apple Watch. So hurry up and grab this amazing Amazon Quiz Contest.
How to Participate in Amazon Apple Watch Quiz :-
- First download – Amazon app
- Login or Sign up your account.
- You will see the Amazon Apple Watch Quiz Contest Banner.
- Click on it.
- You will see Questions.
- Give the answers.
- Complete the Quiz.
- If you will lucky then you will get Apple Watch.
Amazon Apple Watch Quiz Answers 9th April 2019 :-
Q1) The freezing point of water is 0 degrees Celsius. What is it’s freezing point in
Answer : 32 degrees Fahrenheit
Q2) The chef’s hat is a significant part of the attire worn by many cooks. What is this type of long hat called?
Answer : Toques blanches
Q3) The Zero Mile Stone is a pillar built by British during the Great Trigonometrical Survey of India in 1907, considered to be the center of India. Which city is it located in?
Answer : Nagpur
Q4) Rakesh Sharma was the first Indian to go to space. When asked by the then PM Indira Gandhi what India looked like from spaces, his response was _. Fill in the blanks.
Answer : Saare Jahan Se Achcha
Q5) 2019 will see the 7th season of the Pro Kabaddi League in July where teams will battle for the title of winner once again. Which team is the current champion who won the tournament in 2018?
Answer : Bengaluru bulls
Amazon Apple Watch Quiz Answers 21th February 2019 :-
Q1) King Edward, Maris Piper and Romano are all types of which vegetable?
Answer : Potato
Q2) Which of these planets does NOT have a ring around it?
Answer : Venus
Q3) Which highway makes up the longest road in India?
Answer : National Highway 44
Q4) In India, the highest temprature ever was recorded on 19 May 2016 in Phalodi, Rajsthan. How much was this?
Answer : 51 degree Celsius
Q5) Zoya Akhtar’s film Gully Boy recently hit the box office. Which movie was her directorial debut?
Answer : Luck by chance
Terms & Conditions of Amazon Apple Watch Quiz :-
- This Contest will commence on 21 February from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Apple Watch Series 4 hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).