- 1 Amazon Fitbit Ionic Smartwatch Quiz Answer
- 2 How to Participate in Amazon Fitbit Ionic Smartwatch Quiz :-
- 3 Amazon Fitbit Ionic Quiz Answers 2nd April 2019 :-
- 4 Amazon Fitbit Ionic Quiz Answers 7th March 2019 :-
- 5 Amazon Fitbit Ionic Quiz Answers 24th January 2019 :-
- 6 Terms & Conditions of Amazon Fitbit Ionic Quiz :-
Amazon Fitbit Ionic Smartwatch Quiz Answer
(All Answers) Amazon Fitbit Ionic Smartwatch Quiz 2nd April : Answer & Win Fitbit Ionic Smartwatch
Amazon Fitbit Ionic Quiz Answers, Amazon Fitbit Ionic Smartwatch Quiz Today Answer, Amazon Today Quiz Question Answers, Amazon Quiz Time Fitbit Ionic Quiz Contest Answers and Win Fitbit Ionic Smartwatch, Amazon Quiz Contest Answers – Hello friends, if you are looking for the Amazon Quiz Contest Answers, then you are on the right place. We are regularly sharing the Amazon Quiz All Answers. This is another quiz for today. This is Amazon Fitbit Ionic Quiz Contest in Which You Will Win Fitbit Ionic Smartwatch on Giving of Quiz Answers. Offer is valid for all users and only valid for Amazon app. So just give answer of 5 question and get chance to win Smartwatch. So hurry up and grab this amazing.
How to Participate in Amazon Fitbit Ionic Smartwatch Quiz :-
- First download – Amazon app
- Login or Sign up your account.
- You will see the Amazon Fitbit Quiz Contest Banner.
- Click on it.
- You will see Questions.
- Give the answers.
- Complete the Quiz.
- If you will lucky then you will get Fitbit Ionic Smartwatch.
Amazon Fitbit Ionic Quiz Answers 2nd April 2019 :-
Q1) Molten rock that erupts out of a volcano is called Lava. What is it called when it lies under the Earth’s crust?
Answer : Magma
Q2) Conventional, orographic and frontal are all types of ____. Fill in the blanks.
Answer : Rainfall
Q3) India’s top-ranked badminton player and Olympic silver-medalist PV Sindhu became the first woman to co-pilot this aircraft at the Aero India 2019 air show. Which aircraft was it?
Answer : Tejas
Q4) The Indian word ‘chuddies’ (underpants) was recently added to the Oxford English dictionary.
Answer : True
Q5) Mukesh and Nita Ambani’s son Akash Ambani recently tied the knot. Who did he get married to?
Answer : Shloka Mehta
Amazon Fitbit Ionic Quiz Answers 7th March 2019 :-
Q1) What does ‘SIM’ in SIM card stand for?
Answer : Subscriber Identity Module
Q2) Which is the hottest planet in our solar system?
Answer : Venus
Q3) Which Stephen King novel takes place in the fictional Overlook Hotel?
Answer : The Shining
Q4) Neil Armstrong was the first man to walk on the moon. Who was the second?
Answer : Buzz Aldrin
Q5) How many sides does a rhombus have?
Answer : 4
Amazon Fitbit Ionic Quiz Answers 24th January 2019 :-
Q1) Who was the first president of the USA?in its symbol?
Ans – George Washington
Q2) The soldiers who protected Roman emperors were called ___. Fill in the blanks.
Ans – Praetorian guard
Q3) Eugenics is the study of ___.
Ans – Altering Human Beings by Changing their Genetic Components
Q4) When is the International Day of Families celebrated?
Ans – May 15
Q5) Which famous superhero movie quoted ‘With great power comes great responsibility’?
Ans – Spider-Man
Terms & Conditions of Amazon Fitbit Ionic Quiz :-
- This Contest will commence on 24th January 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Philips Air Fryer (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Results on 28th February 2019