Paytm MONTHLY20 Free Recharge Loot Offer, Paytm Get Rs.20 Cashback on Recharge of Rs.20 or more (Valid For First Recharge Of The Month, Selected User) – Paytm is back again with Free Mobile Recharge Offer. In this offer 100% Cashback Recharge Offer, You will get Get Rs.20 Cashback on Recharge of Rs.20 or more + Extra Rs.10 Cashback using Paytm UPI. This offer is Valid For First Recharge Of The Month. So just Recharge your number for Rs.20 or more using special promo code and get free Rs.20 cashback. Offer valid for limited time. So hurry up and grab this amazing offer.
NOTE : If you already availed this offer previous month then you can use it again. So avail this offer and Get FREE Rs.20 Recharge.
How to Get Rs.20 Cashback on Rs.20 Recharge :-
- First download – Paytm App
- Login or Sign up your account.
- Initiate Recharge of Rs.20 or more.
- Apply Promo code – MONTHLY20 to get free Rs.20 cashback.
If MONTHLY20 will not work, then Try MONTHLY10 (Rs.10 Cashback on Rs.10) OR, MONTHLY30 (Rs.30 Cashback on Rs.30)
- Complete the payment via any suitable Payment method.
- Pay the amount via Paytm UPI only to get Extra Rs.10 Cashback.
- Finally Rs.30 Cashback will be credited in your Paytm wallet.
- Enjoy the amazing Paytm Recharge Loot offer.
Paytm MONTHLY20 Offer Terms & Conditions :-
- 100% cashback up to Rs. 20 on recharge or bill payment.
- Valid only on recharge & bill payments.
- This offer is valid on first recharge or bill payment of the month.
- User can use this code 1 time per user per month.
- Valid only for first 2 lakh payments in a day.
- Cashback will be credited within 24 hours of successful transaction.
- Cashback will not be processed for non-KYC users. Get your KYC done to receive the cashback. Please ignore if KYC is already done.
- This cash back offer is being extended by One97 Communications Limited for using your Paytm Wallet. Paytm Wallet can be used for all transactions including shopping, recharges, utility bill payments, movie tickets, travel bookings and payments at stores accepting Paytm as a payment mode.