- 1 Amazon American Tourister Quiz Answer
- 2 How to Participate in Amazon American Tourister Quiz :-
- 3 Amazon American Tourister Quiz Answers 24th May 2019 :-
- 4 Amazon American Tourister Quiz Answers 17th April 2019 :-
- 5 Terms & Conditions of Amazon American Tourister Quiz :-
Amazon American Tourister Quiz Answer
(All Answers) Amazon American Tourister Quiz 24th May: Answer & Win Free American Tourister Suitcase
Amazon American Tourister Quiz Answers, Amazon 24th May Quiz Today Answer, Amazon Today Quiz Question Answers, Amazon Quiz Time American Tourister Quiz Contest Answers and Win Free American Tourister Suitcase, Amazon Quiz Contest Answers – Hello friends, if you are looking for the Amazon Quiz Contest Answers, then you are on the right place. We are regularly sharing the Amazon Quiz All Answers. This is another quiz for today. This is Amazon American Tourister Quiz Contest in Which You Will Win American Tourister Suitcase on Giving of Quiz Answers. Offer is valid for all users and only valid for Amazon app. So just give answer of 5 question and get chance to win American Tourister. So hurry up and grab this amazing Amazon Quiz Contest.
How to Participate in Amazon American Tourister Quiz :-
- First download – Amazon app
- Login or Sign up your account.
- You will see the Amazon American Tourister Quiz Contest Banner.
- Click on it.
- You will see Questions.
- Give the answers.
- Complete the Quiz.
- If you will lucky then you will get American Tourister Suitcase.
Amazon American Tourister Quiz Answers 24th May 2019 :-
Q1) In Botany, strawberries are a part of the rose family.
Answer : True
Q2) Who is the first ever cricket captain to win 100 matches in IPL history?
Answer : MS Dhoni
Q3) A Bollywood actor was conferred with an Honorary doctorate. Who was it?
Answer : Shah Rukh Khan
Q4) Rosalind is a name of a moon in our solar system. Which planet does it orbit around?
Answer : Uranus
Q5) Which Of These following is not a peak in the Himalayas?
Answer : Jungfrau
Amazon American Tourister Quiz Answers 17th April 2019 :-
Q1) Where are the Tea Board of India headquarters located?
Answer : Kolkata
Q2) The African elephant is the largest carnivore on land.
Answer : False
Q3) Indian athlete Irfan KT, from Kerala, has qualified for the 2020 Tokyo Olympics. Which sport will he participate in?
Answer : Race Walking
Q4) Season 2 of the Amazon Prime Video exclusive series, ‘Laakhon mein ek’ recently released. Created by Biswa Kalyan Rath, who stars as the lead in this season?
Answer : Sweta Tripathi
Q5) Which Indian woman was recently titled as the ‘Chief Scientist’ at the World Health Organization?
Answer : Soumya Swaminathan
Terms & Conditions of Amazon American Tourister Quiz :-
- This Contest will commence on 17 April from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning American Tourister Suitcase hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).