Amazon Electricity Bill Payment Offer, Amazon Get Rs.50 Cashback on Electricity Bill Payment of Rs.300 or more – Today i am here with great offer on Electricity Bill Payment. Amazon is here with great offer for all of you. Amazon is offering Free Rs.50 Cashback on Electricity Bill Payment of Rs.300 or more. Offer is valid for all users. So here is great chance to get huge cashback on Electricity Bill Payment. First collect offer and the get Rs.60 cashback on Electricity Bill Payment. And you will get cashback within 3 days. So hurry up and avail this offer.
- 1 How to Get Free Rs.50 Cashback on Electricity Bill Payment of Rs.300 or more :-
- 2 Terms & Conditions :-
- 3 Frequently Asked Questions:
- 4 Electricity Bill Payments Offer
- 5 Offer Terms & Conditions :-
How to Get Free Rs.50 Cashback on Electricity Bill Payment of Rs.300 or more :-
- First visit – Offer Page (Open link from App/Mobile Browser only)
- You will see GET Flat Rs.50 Cashback on Electricity Offer
- Click on Collect This Offer.
- Login your account.
- Goto Electricity Bill Payment Option.
- Enter Your Consumer ID.
- Initiate Bill Payment of Rs.300 or more.
- Complete the Payment.
- You will get Free Rs.50 Cashback within 3 working days.
Terms & Conditions :-
Frequently Asked Questions:
1) What is the offer?
• Get flat Rs 50 cashback on customer’s first electricity bill payment during the offer period on Amazon.in
• Minimum transaction amount is Rs 300 to avail this offer
• Select customers are eligible for this offer. Customer is eligible to receive this offer once per customer during the offer period.
2) What is the offer period?
May 1 to May 30 2019
3) When will I receive my cashback?
You will receive your cashback within 3 days of completing your payment. Post completing the bill payment, you will receive an SMS confirming the amount of cashback you have received. You can also check ‘View statement’ by going to www.amazon.in/gp/payment/statement
4) How many times can I avail the offer?
A customer can only avail once during the duration of the promotion
Electricity Bill Payments Offer
Offer Terms & Conditions :-
Terms and Conditions
1) The limited period promotional offer, namely ‘Electricity Bill Payments’ offer (“Offer”) is provided to you by Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (“APIPL”) and is made available by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“ASSPL”) on the website www.amazon.in and the corresponding mobile site and mobile application (collectively, “Amazon.in”), in respect of the electricity bill payments on Amazon.in.
2) These offer terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are in addition to Amazon.in Conditions of Use and Privacy Notice to which you agree to by using Amazon.in and the terms that are applicable to electricity bill payments. To the extent the Conditions of Use are inconsistent with these Offer Terms, these Offer Terms shall prevail with respect to the Offer only.
3) This Offer is valid from May 1, 2019 to May 30, 2019 (both days inclusive) (“Offer Period”), unless extended or revoked by APIPL in its sole discretion, without prior notice and without any liability.
4) During the Offer Period, select customers to whom the offer is shown, and pays for an electricity bill of any of the electricity service provider (“Electricity Provider”) for a minimum amount of INR 300, each such customer will be eligible to receive a promotional cashback of Rs 50
5) The cashback under this Offer will be provided as INR 50 per customer per Eligible Transaction for a minimum transaction value of INR 300 (included).
6) The cashback benefit will be provided to the customers in the form of Amazon Gift Card, issued by QuikCilver Solutions Private Limited, redeemable as Amazon Pay balance in the Amazon.in account of the customer. The use and redemption of the gift card(s) and the use of Amazon Pay balance will be governed by the applicable terms and conditions.
7) The cashback (under this Offer) will be provided to the customer within 3 business days of completion of the Electricity bill payment transaction.
8) This Offer can only be availed by the customer once during the Offer Period, i.e. only on one Eligible Transaction.
9) A customer will not be eligible to receive the cashback under this Offer, if the Eligible Transaction that is cancelled, for any reason whatsoever, by the customer, by APIPL (entity that makes the Electricity bill payment available on Amazon.in), or by the Electricity Provider.
10) APIPL reserves the right, at any time, without any prior notice, without liability and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add / alter / modify / change or vary any or all of these Offer Terms or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not.
11) This Offer is available only on the payments for electricity bills generated by Electricity Providers in India and is not available in relation to postpaid mobile bill payments or prepaid mobile recharges or DTH recharges. For the avoidance of doubt, it is clarified that this Offer is available only on electricity bill payments of select Electricity Providers that are available and listed on Amazon.in.
12) All disputes relating to the electricity service will be resolved by the relevant Electricity Provider, respectively. All such disputes shall be resolved between the customers and the Electricity Provider (as the case may be) inter se and Amazon or any of its affiliates will not (nor will be liable or obliged to) mediate or resolve any such dispute or disagreement.
13) Nothing contained in these Offer Terms amounts to a commitment by APIPL to conduct further, similar or other offers.
14) Under no circumstances, will the benefit being offered under this Offer be settled in cash in lieu thereof by APIPL and/ or ASSPL.
15) By participating in this Offer, every customer expressly agrees that neither APIPL nor ASSPL nor any of their affiliates will not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that a customer may suffer, directly or indirectly, in connection with this Offer, including but not limited to that associated with the payment transaction made on Amazon.in to avail this Offer.
16) APIPL reserves the right to disqualify any customer from this Offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the Offer.
17) Any query / issue in relation to the benefits under this Offer will be entertained by APIPL only up to 30 May 2019 (i.e upto the end of the offer period).
18) The customers are not bound in any way to participate in or avail this Offer. The participation in this Offer is voluntary. The Offer is being made purely on a best effort basis.
19) Any person availing this Offer shall be deemed to have accepted these Offer Terms.
20) These Offer Terms are governed by the laws of India and the courts at New Delhi will have exclusive jurisdiction over any matters/disputes arising out of or in relation to these Offer Terms