- 1 Amazon iPhone XR Quiz Answer
- 2 How to Participate in Amazon iPhone XR Quiz :-
- 3 Amazon iPhone XR Quiz Answers 26th May 2019 :-
- 4 Amazon iPhone XR Quiz Answers 14th April 2019 :-
- 5 Terms & Conditions of Amazon iPhone XR Quiz :-
Amazon iPhone XR Quiz Answer
(All Answers) Amazon iPhone XR Quiz 26th May : Answer & Win Free iPhone XR
Amazon iPhone XR Quiz Answers, Amazon 26th May Quiz Today Answer, Amazon Today Quiz Question Answers, Amazon Quiz Time iPhone XR Quiz Contest Answers and Win Free iPhone XR, Amazon Quiz Contest Answers – Hello friends, if you are looking for the Amazon Quiz Contest Answers, then you are on the right place. We are regularly sharing the Amazon Quiz All Answers. This is another quiz for today. This is Amazon iPhone XR Quiz Contest in Which You Will Win iPhone XR on Giving of Quiz Answers. Offer is valid for all users and only valid for Amazon app. So just give answer of 5 question and get chance to win iPhone XR. So hurry up and grab this amazing Amazon Quiz Contest.
How to Participate in Amazon iPhone XR Quiz :-
- First download – Amazon app
- Login or Sign up your account.
- You will see the Amazon iPhone XR Quiz Contest Banner.
- Click on it.
- You will see Questions.
- Give the answers.
- Complete the Quiz.
- If you will lucky then you will get iPhone XR.
Amazon iPhone XR Quiz Answers 26th May 2019 :-
Q1) Which of these did Alfred Nobel invent?
Answer : Dynamite
Q2) Which is the largest internal organ in the human body?
Answer : Liver
Q3) India has been submitting films for the Oscar awards nominations since 1957. Which was the first Indian film submitted to the Oscars?
Answer : Mother India
Q4) Which country hosted the Summer Olympics in 2016?
Answer : Brazil
Q5) Chunky Pandey’s daughter made her debut alongside Tiger Shroff in Student of the Year 2. What is her name?
Answer : Ananya Pandey
Amazon iPhone XR Quiz Answers 14th April 2019 :-
Q1) Which scientist developed the algorithm which helped capture the first-ever image of a black hole?
Answer : Katie Bouman
Q2) The Phayeng village is recently tagged as India’s first carbon-positive settlement. Which state is it located in?
Answer : Manipur
Q3) Vader, Papi, Tatay, and Tevas are different terms for a _____.
Answer : Father
Q4) The amount of electronic waste is growing rapidly. The world’s largest e-waste recycling center was recently opened in which of these cities?
Answer : Dubai
Q5) 14th April is celebrated as ‘Ambedkar Jayanti’, the birth anniversary of BR Ambedkar, known as the architect of the Indian constitution. He was also independent India’s first ______. Fill in the blanks
Answer : Law minister
Terms & Conditions of Amazon iPhone XR Quiz :-
- This Contest will commence on 14th April 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 11:59:59 a.m. (IST) ("Contest Period").
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
- Once you have signed-in to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Quiz page where 5 (five) Contest questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz Contest questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period and a total of 1 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Apple iPhone XR (hereinafter referred to as "Prize(s)").
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
- Each winner will be required to claim the Prize as per the requirements prescribed below in these T&Cs.