- 1 Amazon Marshall Woburn Speakers Quiz Answer
- 2 How to Participate in Amazon Marshall Woburn Speakers Quiz :-
- 3 Amazon Marshall Woburn Speakers Quiz Answers 11th May 2019 :-
- 4 Amazon Marshall Woburn Speakers Quiz Answers 19th April 2019 :-
- 5 Terms & Conditions of Amazon Samsung Galaxy M30 Quiz :-
Amazon Marshall Woburn Speakers Quiz Answer
(All Answers) Amazon Marshall Woburn Speakers Quiz 11th May : Answer & Win Free Marshall Woburn Speakers
Amazon Marshall Woburn Speakers Quiz Answers, Amazon 11th May Quiz Today Answer, Amazon Today Quiz Question Answers, Amazon Quiz Time Marshall Woburn Speakers Quiz Contest Answers and Win Free Marshall Woburn Speakers, Amazon Quiz Contest Answers – Hello friends, if you are looking for the Amazon Quiz Contest Answers, then you are on the right place. We are regularly sharing the Amazon Quiz All Answers. This is another quiz for today. This is Amazon Marshall Woburn Speakers Quiz Contest in Which You Will Win Marshall Woburn Speakers on Giving of Quiz Answers. Offer is valid for all users and only valid for Amazon app. So just give answer of 5 question and get chance to win Marshall Woburn Speakers. So hurry up and grab this amazing Amazon Quiz Contest.
How to Participate in Amazon Marshall Woburn Speakers Quiz :-
- First download – Amazon app
- Login or Sign up your account.
- You will see the Amazon Marshall Woburn Speakers Quiz Contest Banner.
- Click on it.
- You will see Questions.
- Give the answers.
- Complete the Quiz.
- If you will lucky then you will get SMarshall Woburn Speakers.
Amazon Marshall Woburn Speakers Quiz Answers 11th May 2019 :-
Q1) The collective noun for a group of giraffes is a ‘_____ of giraffes’. Fill in the blanks.
Answer : Tower
Q2) Which of these crawly creature is said to have the highest number of legs – and can go up to 200 pairs?
Answer : Millipede
Q3) In physics, what is the term for a ‘nuclear reaction in which nuclei combine to form more massive nuclei’?
Answer : Fusion
Q4) A crocodile cannot stick out its tongue.
Answer : True
Q5) Which is the largest subspecies of the Tiger?
Answer : The Siberian Tiger
Amazon Marshall Woburn Speakers Quiz Answers 19th April 2019 :-
Q1) Which famous animated character made its debut in the short film Steamboat Willie, which released in 1928?
Answer : Mickey Mouse
Q2) Which countries played in the first men’s Twenty20 Cricket international ever?
Answer : Australia and New Zealand
Q3) Flags from which of these countries features a depiction of the Sun at its center?
Answer : Argentina
Q4) The first person in history to win two Nobel prizes was ______________
Answer : Marie Curie
Q5) If you were enjoying a match at the largest cricket stadium in India, which city would you be in?
Answer : Kolkata
Terms & Conditions of Amazon Samsung Galaxy M30 Quiz :-
- This Contest will commence on 19 April from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Marshall Woburn 4090963 Bluetooth Speaker System hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).