- 1 Amazon Rayban Sunglasses Quiz Answer
- 2 How to Participate in Amazon Rayban Sunglasses Quiz :-
- 3 Amazon Rayban Sunglasses Quiz Answers 28th May 2019 :-
- 4 Amazon Rayban Sunglasses Quiz Answers 9th March 2019 :-
- 5 Terms & Conditions of Amazon Rayban Sunglasses Quiz :-
Amazon Rayban Sunglasses Quiz Answer
(All Answers) Amazon Rayban Quiz 28th May : Answer & Win Free Rayban Sunglasses
Amazon Rayban Sunglasses Quiz Answers, Amazon 28th May Quiz Today Answer, Amazon Today Quiz Question Answers, Amazon Quiz Time Rayban Quiz Contest Answers and Win Free Rayban Sunglasses, Amazon Quiz Contest Answers – Hello friends, if you are looking for the Amazon Quiz Contest Answers, then you are on the right place. We are regularly sharing the Amazon Quiz All Answers. This is another quiz for today. This is Amazon Rayban Quiz Contest in Which You Will Win Rayban Sunglasses on Giving of Quiz Answers. Offer is valid for all users and only valid for Amazon app. So just give answer of 5 question and get chance to win Rayban Sunglasses. So hurry up and grab this amazing Amazon Quiz Contest.
How to Participate in Amazon Rayban Sunglasses Quiz :-
- First download – Amazon app
- Login or Sign up your account.
- You will see the Amazon Rayban Quiz Contest Banner.
- Click on it.
- You will see Questions.
- Give the answers.
- Complete the Quiz.
- If you will lucky then you will get Rayban Sunglasses.
Amazon Rayban Sunglasses Quiz Answers 28th May 2019 :-
Q1) Yakshagana’ is a traditional theatre form originating from which Indian state?
Answer : Karnataka
Q2) Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia is the fear of long words
Answer : True
Q3) In which country is Mount Vesuvius located?
Answer : Italy
Q4) Which of the following films has NOT been directed by Imtiaz Ali?
Answer : Karwaan
Q5) What was the real name of Pope John Paul II?
Answer : Karol Jofez Wojtyala
Amazon Rayban Sunglasses Quiz Answers 9th March 2019 :-
Q1) Which is the largest living fish in the ocean?
Answer : Whale shark
Q2) A butterfly’s taste sensors are in its feet.
Answer : True
Q3) Which company has made the humanoid robot known as ASIMO?
Answer : Honda
Q4) What is the meaning of the name Himalaya, in Sanskrit?
Answer : Abode Of Snow
Q5) A European spectacle maker invented the telescope. What was his name?
Answer : Hans Lippershey
Terms & Conditions of Amazon Rayban Sunglasses Quiz :-
- This Contest will commence on 09 March 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 1 (one) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Ray-Ban Gradient Aviator Men’s Sunglasses (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.