- 1 Amazon Samsung Galaxy M30 Quiz Answer
- 2 How to Participate in Amazon Samsung Galaxy M30 Quiz :-
- 3 Amazon Samsung Galaxy M30 Quiz Answers 29th May 2019 :-
- 4 Amazon Samsung Galaxy M30 Quiz Answers 18th April 2019 :-
- 5 Terms & Conditions of Amazon Samsung Galaxy M30 Quiz :-
Amazon Samsung Galaxy M30 Quiz Answer
(All Answers) Amazon Samsung Galaxy M30 Quiz 29th May : Answer & Win Free Samsung Galaxy M30
Amazon Samsung Galaxy M30 Quiz Answers, Amazon 29th May Quiz Today Answer, Amazon Today Quiz Question Answers, Amazon Quiz Time Samsung Galaxy M30 Quiz Contest Answers and Win Free Samsung Galaxy M30, Amazon Quiz Contest Answers – Hello friends, if you are looking for the Amazon Quiz Contest Answers, then you are on the right place. We are regularly sharing the Amazon Quiz All Answers. This is another quiz for today. This is Amazon Samsung Galaxy M30 Quiz Contest in Which You Will Win Samsung Galaxy M30 Smartphone on Giving of Quiz Answers. Offer is valid for all users and only valid for Amazon app. So just give answer of 5 question and get chance to win Samsung Galaxy M30. So hurry up and grab this amazing Amazon Quiz Contest.
How to Participate in Amazon Samsung Galaxy M30 Quiz :-
- First download – Amazon app
- Login or Sign up your account.
- You will see the Amazon Samsung Galaxy M30 Quiz Contest Banner.
- Click on it.
- You will see Questions.
- Give the answers.
- Complete the Quiz.
- If you will lucky then you will get Samsung Galaxy M30.
Amazon Samsung Galaxy M30 Quiz Answers 29th May 2019 :-
Q1) One of the oldest sanctuaries in India is the Garampani Sanctuary. Which state is it located in?
Answer : Assam
Q2) Which of these Raj Kapoor starrers was also released overseas as ‘The Vagabond’?
Answer : Awara
Q3) M.K. Gandhi lived in a farm in South Africa named after a famous Russian novelist. Name the author.
Answer : Leo Tolstoy
Q4) What is a fathometer used to measure?
Answer : Ocean depth
Q5) Which of these elements is NOT named after a scientist?
Answer : Ruthenium
Amazon Samsung Galaxy M30 Quiz Answers 18th April 2019 :-
Q1) Which famous Indian cricketer is Ranveer Singh depicting in his upcoming movie ’83?
Answer : Kapil Dev
Q2) Which was the first song to be played in outer space?
Answer : Jingle Bells
Q3) Tug-of-war was played as an Olympic sport.
Answer : True
Q4) Who is the first Indian cricketer to have crossed 8,000 runs in T20 matches?
Answer : Suresh Raina
Q5) In the film Avengers Infinity War, which is the last infinity stone that Thanos gets to complete his gauntlet before destroying half of all living beings in the universe?
Answer : Mind Stone
Terms & Conditions of Amazon Samsung Galaxy M30 Quiz :-
- This Contest will commence on 18 April from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Samsung Galaxy M30 hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).