- 1 Amazon Fossil Smartwatch Quiz Answers
- 2 How to Participate in Amazon Fossil Quiz Contest & Chance to Win Fossil Smartwatch :-
- 3 Amazon Fossi Quiz Answers 14th June 2019 :-
- 4 Amazon Fossi Quiz Answers 29th January 2019 :-
- 5 Amazon Fossi Quiz Answers 29th January 2019 :-
- 6 Amazon Fossi Quiz Answers 18th December 2018 :-
- 7 Amazon Fossil Smartwatch Quiz Answers 29th November 2018 :-
- 8 Amazon Fossil Smartwatch Quiz Answers 23rd October 2018 :-
- 9 Terms & Conditions of Amazon Fossil Smartwatch Quiz :-
Amazon Fossil Smartwatch Quiz Answers
(All Answers) Amazon Fossil Quiz : Answer & Win Fossil Smartwatch
Amazon Fossil Smartwatch Quiz Answers 14th June 2019, Amazon Fossil Smartwatch Quiz Answer, Amazon Quiz Time Today Fossil Quiz Contest Answer and Win Fossil Smartwatch – This time Amazon is once again back with the another Amazon App Quiz Time Contest. Amazon daily comes with new Amazon Quiz contest. We are regularly sharing the Amazon Quiz Contest with Answers. This is another awesome offer. This is Amazon Fossil Quiz Contest in Which You Will Win Fossil Smartwatch on Giving of Quiz Answers. Offer is valid for all users and only valid for Amazon app. So just give answer of 5 question and get chance to win Apple Smart Watch. So hurry up and grab this amazing.
How to Participate in Amazon Fossil Quiz Contest & Chance to Win Fossil Smartwatch :-
- First download – Amazon app
- Login or Sign up your account.
- You will see the Amazon Fossil Quiz Contest Banner.
- Click on it.
- You will see Questions.
- Give the answers.
- Complete the Quiz.
- If you will lucky then you will get Fossil Smartwatch.
Amazon Fossi Quiz Answers 14th June 2019 :-
Q1) The term ‘talkies’ comes from ‘talking pictures’ referring to movies with sound. Released in 1931, which of these was the first Indian ‘talkie’?
Answer : Alam Ara
Q2) Who was the first Indian tennis player to ever win a Grand Slam tournament?
Answer : Mahesh Bhupathi
Q3) During the British Raj, a now widely-recognized monument was built to commemorate the visit of King George V and the Queen Mary to Bombay. Which monument is it?
Answer : Gateway of India
Q4) Who was the first Indian movie star to be featured on the cover of the internationally recognized Time Magazine?
Answer : Parveen Babi
Q5) For the first time, a metro in India will receive its power from a waste-to-energy plant. Which metro is adopting this change?
Answer : Delhi Metro
Amazon Fossi Quiz Answers 29th January 2019 :-
Q1) Himalaya is a Sanskrit name, given to the mighty snow-capped mountain range. What does the name mean?
Answer : Abode of Snow
Q2) Which nation was the first to give women the right to vote?
Answer : New Zealand
Q3) ASIMO an advanced, walking humanoid robot, which was created by a popular automobile company in 2000. Which company made it?
Answer : Honda
Q4) Ser Davos Seaworth is the right-hand man of Stannis Baratheon, in the first few seasons of Game of Thrones, before he joins Jon Snow in the fight against the Whitewalkers. What is the nickname given to Ser Davos?
Answer : Onion Knight
Q5) Which northern animal is known as the ‘Gulo Gulo’ in Latin?
Answer : Wolverine
Amazon Fossi Quiz Answers 29th January 2019 :-
Q1) This actor died in 1984 and also starred in a movie named ‘1984’. Who is he?
Answer : Richard Burton
Q2) Which famous superhero movie quoted ‘With great power comes great responsibility’?
Answer : Spider-Man
Q3) If you are spotted eating this in Singapore, you will be fined. What is it?
Answer : Chewing Gum
Q4) A shrimp’s heart is located in it’s head.
Answer : True
Q5) What is the name of the museum in Croatia where one can find displays such as a memory jar, champagne bottle corks and a positive pregnancy test?
Answer : Museum of Broken Relationships
Amazon Fossi Quiz Answers 18th December 2018 :-
Q1. By what name is K’ung Fu-tzu better known to the Western world?
Answer : Confucius
Q2. Introduced in 1796, which was the first successful vaccine developed in history?
Answer : Smallpox
Q3. With which dance form would you associate the famous dancers Rukmini Devi Arundale and Yamini Krishnamurthy?
Answer : Bharatanatyam
Q4. In cricket, what do you call a run taken when the ball passes the batsman without touching his bat or body?
Answer : Bye
Q5. Which of these herbs, used extensively in Indian cuisine, is referred to as ‘dhania’ in Hindi?
Answer : Coriander
Amazon Fossil Smartwatch Quiz Answers 29th November 2018 :-
Q1. How many strings does a cello typically have?
Answer : 4
Q2. In Japanese, what is the word for ‘goodbye’?
Answer : Sayonara
Q3. In which country would you find Bran Castle – also commonly known as ‘Dracula’s Castle’?
Answer : Romania
Q4. Who invented the World Wide Web (WWW)?
Answer : Tim Berners-Lee
Q5. Which Indian sportswoman has been named captain of the Indian team for the upcoming ICC Women’s World Twenty20 XI?
Answer : Harmanpreet Kaur
Amazon Fossil Smartwatch Quiz Answers 23rd October 2018 :-
Q1. The world’s coldest inhabited place is the village Oymyakon which records temperatures up to -68 degree centigrade. Where is it located?
Answer : Russia
Q2. AR Rahman won a Grammy award for which album?
Answer : Slumdog millionaire
Q3. Which British prime minister was awarded the Nobel Prize for Literature?
Answer : Winston Churchill
Q4. She is the first woman to win the Sahitya Akademi Award for her magnum opus, a long poem, ‘Sunehade’ (Messages). Who is she?
Answer : Amrita Pritam
Q5. Which government corporation in India recently became the first to launch an online chat-bot called ‘Ask Disha’ to resolve customer queries?
Answer : IRCTC
Terms & Conditions of Amazon Fossil Smartwatch Quiz :-
- This Contest will commence on 23rd October 2018 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Philips Air Fryer (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Results on 30th November