- 1 Amazon Vivo V15 Pro Quiz Answer
- 2 How to Participate in Amazon Vivo V15 Pro Quiz :-
- 3 Amazon Vivo V15 Pro Quiz Answers 9th June 2019 :-
- 220.127.116.11.1 Q1) The world’s highest polling station can be found in Himachal Pradesh and it has 49 registered voters. Where is it located?
- 18.104.22.168.2 Ans – Tashigang
- 22.214.171.124.3 Q2) Which animal made a comeback on the Versova beach in Mumbai, after almost 15 years, when the beach was cleaned up by the efforts of the residents?
- 126.96.36.199.4 Ans – Olive Ridley Turtles
- 188.8.131.52.5 Q3) In technology terms, the prefix ‘Giga’ is used to denote a factor of one million.
- 184.108.40.206.6 Ans – False
- 220.127.116.11.7 Q4) The Indian Navy has teamed up with the government to launch the first ever underwater museum in India. Where will this museum be launched?
- 18.104.22.168.8 Ans – Pondicherry
- 22.214.171.124.9 Q5) ______ will be the first Indian state to ban food delivery without a valid hygiene rating.
- 126.96.36.199.10 Ans – Punjab
- 4 Amazon Vivo V15 Pro Quiz Answers 9th May 2019 :-
- 5 Amazon Vivo V15 Pro Quiz Answers 3rd April 2019 :-
- 6 Amazon Vivo V15 Pro Quiz Answers 17th March 2019 :-
- 7 Terms & Conditions of Amazon Vivo V15 Pro Quiz :-
Amazon Vivo V15 Pro Quiz Answer
(All Answers) Amazon Vivo V15 Pro Quiz : Answer & Win Free Vivo V15 Pro Smartphone
Amazon Vivo V15 Pro Quiz Answers, Amazon Vivo V15 Pro Quiz Today Answer, Amazon Today Quiz Question Answers, Amazon Quiz Time Vivo V15 Pro Quiz Contest Answers and Win Free Vivo V15 Pro, Amazon Quiz Contest Answers – Hello friends, if you are looking for the Amazon Quiz Contest Answers, then you are on the right place. We are regularly sharing the Amazon Quiz All Answers. This is another quiz for today. This is Amazon Vivo V15 Pro Quiz Contest in Which You Will Win Free Vivo V15 Pro on Giving of Quiz Answers. Offer is valid for all users and only valid for Amazon app. So just give answer of 5 question and get chance to win Vivo V15 Pro. So hurry up and grab this amazing Amazon Quiz Contest.
How to Participate in Amazon Vivo V15 Pro Quiz :-
- First download – Amazon app
- Login or Sign up your account.
- You will see the Amazon Vivo V15 Pro Quiz Contest Banner.
- Click on it.
- You will see Questions.
- Give the answers.
- Complete the Quiz.
- If you will lucky then you will get Free Vivo V15 Pro.
Amazon Vivo V15 Pro Quiz Answers 9th June 2019 :-
Q1) The world’s highest polling station can be found in Himachal Pradesh and it has 49 registered voters. Where is it located?
Ans – Tashigang
Q2) Which animal made a comeback on the Versova beach in Mumbai, after almost 15 years, when the beach was cleaned up by the efforts of the residents?
Ans – Olive Ridley Turtles
Q3) In technology terms, the prefix ‘Giga’ is used to denote a factor of one million.
Ans – False
Ans – Pondicherry
Q5) ______ will be the first Indian state to ban food delivery without a valid hygiene rating.
Ans – Punjab
Amazon Vivo V15 Pro Quiz Answers 9th May 2019 :-
Q1) RK Laxman was a famous cartoonist, known for his illustration of the ‘Common Man’. His elder brother was a writer, and the author of the series ___.
Answer : Malgudi Days
Q2) The Koala bear’s diet mainly consists of eating __. Fill in the blanks.
Answer : Eucalyptus leaves
Q3) Maria Montessori was an Italian physician. She is also known for her contributions to another field, where her name is used to refer to a teaching method. Which field does it apply to?
Answer : Education
Q4) Which female character from Greek mythology brought evil into the world when her curiosity compelled her to open a magical box?
Answer : Pandora
Q5) Apricots are not native to India. And yet, there is a popular Hyderabadi dessert, made from apricots which were created by the Royals as it needed the fruit to be imported. What is the dish called?
Answer : Qubani-ka-Meetha
Amazon Vivo V15 Pro Quiz Answers 3rd April 2019 :-
Q1) Which Element Was Discovered On The Sun Before It Was Discovered On Earth?
Answer : Helium
Q2) The Portsmouth College In UK Offers A Course To Its Students Which Of These Languages?
Answer : Hinglish
Q3) The First Indian ‘Talkie’ Film – A Film With Dialogues – Released In 1931 Was _______
Answer : Alam Ara
Q4) Polar Bears Hunt And Feed Primarily On Penguins.
Answer : False
Q5) Vlad The Impaler Was An Emperor In Romania In The 14th Century. Which Fictional Character Was Based On Him?
Answer : Dracula
Amazon Vivo V15 Pro Quiz Answers 17th March 2019 :-
Q1) _____ is the largest moon in our solar system, with a diameter larger than either Mercury or Pluto
Answer : Ganymede
Q2) Which beauty pageant did Manushi Chillar win in 2017?
Answer : Miss World
Q3) Ruqaiya Sultan Begum was the wife of which Mughal Ruler?
Answer : Akbar
Q4) In 305 BC, which Maurya ruler defeated Alexander’s general Seleucus Nicator?
Answer : Chandragupta Maurya
Q5) Who was the first Indian to win an Academy Award at the Oscars?
Answer : Bhanu Athaiya
Terms & Conditions of Amazon Vivo V15 Pro Quiz :-
- This Contest will commence on 17 March from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Vivo V15 Pro hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).