- 1 Amazon Fitbit Versa Quiz Answer
- 2 How to Participate in Amazon Fitbit Versa Smartwatch Quiz :-
- 3 Amazon Fitbit Versa Quiz Answers 31st August 2019 :-
- 4 Amazon Fitbit Versa Quiz Answers 11th June 2019 :-
- 5 Amazon Fitbit Versa Quiz Answers 15th November 2018 :-
- 6 Terms & Conditions of Amazon Fitbit Versa Quiz :-
Amazon Fitbit Versa Quiz Answer
(All Answers) Amazon Fitbit Versa Smartwatch Quiz 31st August : Answer & Win Fitbit Versa Smartwatch
Amazon Fitbit Versa Quiz Answers, Amazon Fitbit Versa Smartwatch Quiz Today Answer, Amazon Today Quiz Question Answers, Amazon Quiz Time Fitbit Versa Quiz Contest Answers and Win Fitbit Versa Smartwatch, Amazon Quiz Contest Answers – Hello friends, if you are looking for the Amazon Quiz Contest Answers, then you are on the right place. We are regularly sharing the Amazon Quiz All Answers. This is another quiz for today. This is Amazon Fitbit Versa Quiz Contest in Which You Will Win Fitbit Versa Smartwatch on Giving of Quiz Answers. Offer is valid for all users and only valid for Amazon app. So just give answer of 5 question and get chance to win Smartwatch. So hurry up and grab this amazing.
How to Participate in Amazon Fitbit Versa Smartwatch Quiz :-
- First download – Amazon app
- Login or Sign up your account.
- You will see the Amazon Fitbit Quiz Contest Banner.
- Click on it.
- You will see Questions.
- Give the answers.
- Complete the Quiz.
- If you will lucky then you will get Fitbit Versa Smartwatch.
Amazon Fitbit Versa Quiz Answers 31st August 2019 :-
Q1)The Indian classical instrument, the sitar, has been used by popular bands like ‘The Beatles’ in their music. Which other band used it in their chart topping hit, ‘Paint It Black’?
Answer : The Rolling Stones
Q2) He was the first ever Indian to win a silver medal at the Olympics for shooting. Then, he went on to lead the Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports. Who is he?
Answer : Rajyavardhan Singh Rathode
Q3) Now a world-renowned sporting event, this race was originally created to boost the circulation of a struggling newspaper called L’Auto in France. Which event are we referring to?
Answer : Tour de France
Q4) All of the below Bollywood actors has worked as a Radio Jockey (RJ) before starting their acting careers, except?
Answer : Shah Rukh Khan
Q5) This vitamin plays an important role in the body because it stops bleeding and helps form clots. It is also referred to as the clotting vitamin. Which one is it?
Answer : Vitamin K
Amazon Fitbit Versa Quiz Answers 11th June 2019 :-
Q1) What is the name of the fictional Arabian city where the story of Aladdin is based?
Answer : Agrabah
Q2) Videos of the world’s first (and most rare) albino giant panda were captured recently. Where was this albino panda seen?
Answer : China
Q3) The retired judge of Indian Supreme Court Justice Madan B Lokur has been appointed to the Supreme Court of Fiji.
Answer : True
Q4) Who is the youngest Member of Loksabha in the history of Indian Parliament?
Answer : Chandrani Murmu
Q5) Murray Gell-Mann was the Nobel Prize Laureate in 1969 who passed away recently. For which field did he win the Nobel Prize?
Answer : Physics
Amazon Fitbit Versa Quiz Answers 15th November 2018 :-
Q1. Eritrea, which became the 182nd member of the UN in 1993, is located in which continent?
Answer : Africa
Q2. Golf player Vijay Singh belongs to which country?
Answer : Fiji
Q3. Which of the following is a non-metal that remains liquid at room temperature?
Answer : Bromine
Q4. Which day marked the 100th anniversary of end of the first World War?
Answer : 11th November, 2018
Q5. Which Indian wrestler recently became the world number one in the 65kg category according to the recent rankings by UWW?
Answer : Bajrang Punia
Terms & Conditions of Amazon Fitbit Versa Quiz :-
- This Contest will commence on 15 November 2018 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Fitbit Versa (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).