Dominos Amazon Pay Offer, Dominos Get 40% Off Upto Rs.100 on Dominos Pizza Order via Amazon Pay – If you are Domino’s Pizza lover and looking for some offer then i am here with a great offer for all of you. This is Dominos Amazon Pay Offer. Now You will get Flat 40% Off Upto Rs.100 on Pizza Order. Offer valid for all user. This is great offer for all Pizza Lovers. So this is great offer for all of you. So hurry up Order your favorite Pizza at huge discount.
How to Get 40% Off on Dominos Pizza Order :-
- First visit – Dominos
- Select your City and Restaurant from list
- Choose Your Pizza or any food.
- Proceed to Checkout.
- Enter Name, Email, Mobile Number etc.
- Apply Coupon Code – SUNDAY100 , CHEESE100
- You will get Flat 40% Off (If Code will Not Work then Try in Dominos app).
- Proceed to Payment.
- Complete the Payment.
- Finally you will get Pizza at 40% Off.
Terms & Conditions :-
FAQs – About the offer
Q. What’s the offer construct?
A. Customers will get a cashback of 30% up to Rs.75, applicable once per user on paying using Amazon Pay on Domino’s.
Q. How do I avail this cashback offer?
A. You have to go to the Domino’s Website or App’s, select the service of your choice & make the payment using Amazon Pay as the payment option. No coupon codes are required.
Q. What is the offer period?
A. Offer is valid from 1st April to 30th April 2019
Q. How many times can I avail the offer?
A. The offer can only be availed once per user during the offer period
Q. How and when will the cashback reach the customers?
A. The cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance instantly post completing the payment
Q. Is the offer valid on both online and offline orders placed on Domino’s?
A. Offer is valid only on online orders made on the Domino’s website or apps using Amazon Pay
Q. What will happen if my order is cancelled partially or fully?
A. This Offer will not be applicable if you, the Merchant or Amazon cancels the order fully or partially and in such a case, participation in the Offer will be deemed withdrawn. In case the Qualifying Transaction is cancelled after you have received the cashback, you acknowledge and agree that the appropriate cashback amount (received under the Qualifying Transaction) will be adjusted from your refund receivable amount. However, if you place another valid order after this during the offer period, the new order will be eligible for the cashback.
Offer Terms & Conditions
1. This offer is a joint promotional initiative provided by JUBILANT FOODWORKS LIMITED, (“Merchant”) and Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (“Amazon”). This offer is made available to you by Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (“Amazon”) on the Website (defined below) maintained and operated by JUBILANT FOODWORKS LIMITED (“Merchant”).”
2. The Offer is valid from 1st April to 30th April, 2019 both days inclusive (“Offer Period”), unless revoked or extended by Amazon in its sole discretion, without assigning any reason, without prior notice, and without liability of any kind.
3. Under this Offer, cashback of 30% cashback up to 75, once per user on Domino’s Pizza will be provided to each customer who pays for such transaction using the “Amazon Pay” option available on the Website and/or its corresponding App’s
(Each transaction meeting the aforesaid requirements being referred to as a “Qualifying Transaction”).
4. Cashback for a Qualifying Transaction will be provided in the form of Amazon Pay Balance. Amazon Pay balance is a sum of all balances associated with Amazon Gift Cards. Amazon Gift Cards are issued Qwikcilver Solutions Private Limited and are subject to the Gift Card Terms and Conditions available at http://www.amazon.in/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201522810
5. These Offer terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are in addition to the Gift Card Terms and Conditions. To the extent the Gift Card terms and conditions are inconsistent with these Offer Terms; these Offer Terms will prevail with respect to the Offer only.
6. Amazon reserves the right to disqualify any customer from the benefits of the Offer, at its sole discretion, if it identifies any fraudulent activity being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the Offer or for any reason whatsoever.
7. This Offer cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion made available by Amazon on the Website.
8. This Offer can only be availed once by each customer. Additionally, and for the avoidance of doubt, Amazon Pay Balance will only be provided for the first Qualifying Transaction (and not for any subsequent transactions) made by the customer during the Offer Period.