Uc Browser Gold Offer
UC Browser Loot Free Rs.3000 Offer, UC Browser Language Fest Loot Offer, UC Browser Download and Get Free upto Rs.300 Amazon Voucher + Refer and Earn Rs.3000 – Hello all of my friends, hope you all are enjoying the all Recharge Tricks, Loot Deals and Tricks. Recently we shared some of big loot. Today again i am here with new offer. UC Browser has come up with great surprise offer. UC Browser is Offering Free Upto Rs.300 Cashback Amazon Recharge Voucher for All Users. So download UC Browser and Get Your Amazon Coupon. In this Coupon you will get Free Rs.25 Recharge Code, DTH & Eelctricity Voucher. Also they presented Refer and Earn Offer, In which You can Win Rs.3000. So hurry up and enjoy this amazing offer.
This offer is same as VMate Free Rs.450 Paytm Coupon Offer, In this UC Browser Paytm Cash Offer you will get Free Rs.25 Recharge Coupon (100% Cashback on No Minimum), Rs.100 Movie Voucher and Rs.50 Shopping Voucher (Minimum Redeem Rs.200). So download UC Browser or Update the app to Get Free Recharge.
How to Get Free 20g Gold Other Amazon Coupon from UC Browser :-
- First Download or Update – UC Browser app
- Install and Open the app.
- Login or Sign Up Using any Method.
- Again Open Given Link Below Using UC Browser Only – UC Browser
- You will get Popup Just Tap on Submit Button.
- You will Get your UC Browser Referral Code On Next Step.
- Share it on Whatsapp and Start Earning.
- Enter Referral Code and Get 2.5g Gold In Wallet – 49344095
- Start Sharing Link On social media and Get more Rewards Also You can Win 2.5g Gold By Referring your friends.
Terms & Conditions :-
When is this activity valid? :
- 13th January to 19th January 2020
- The Event takes place in India in the Internet for all Indian users of UC Browser (including UC Browser Mini).
Organizer of the Event
- The organizer of the Event is UCWeb Group of Companies (the “Organizer”).
Period and Terms and Conditions of the Event
- The Event will be held from December 23th to 2nd January 2020 (IST) (both dates inclusive) (the “Period of the Event”).
- Note that the activity will be early terminated as soon as the cash prizes run out. Users shall follow the directions and rules set forth in the campaign page to participate in the Event.
- Way to win the Award: Those who invite friends successfully without fraud, provide true and genuine personal information, and submit the application successfully.
- The Awards (including the Cash Prize and PayTM cashback Vouchers) will be sent out to the Winners (participants entitled to the Awards according to the Rules of this Event) within 30 days after he/she submits the required information / documents (“the Delivery period”).
- All actions contemplated by these Rules are completed and recorded by the Organizer at the time of Indian Time. Any time specified in these Rules should be considered as time of Indian Time.
- Postponing or advancing might happen considering the network environment and the time difference, the final launching time depend on the actual situation and lies at the sole discretion of the Organizer and no disputes will be entertained in this regard.
Procedure and terms for the receipt of Awards
- By sending a request to the Participant to provide the winner’s information the Organizer sends an offer to enter into an agreement on the receipt of the Award. By submitting the contact information to the Organizer the Participant accepts the offer and enters into an agreement with the Organizer.
- If the Participant fails to submit his/her winner’s information to receive the Award as required by these rules, the Participant will be deemed to have refused the Award and waived any and all rights to claim the receipt of the Award.
- The Award will be sent to the winner by Paytm account within the period specified in clause 4.3. hereof. The delivery of the Award is exercised at the expense of the
- Organizer and the date of delivery shall be the date of transfer of the Award to the Paytm service.
- The Award is regarded delivery when Organizer has transfered the Award according to the contact information the winner submitted.
- The Organizer shall not be responsible for any Award related application process and expense, including but not limited to the registrations, the insurance, the tax.
The Organizer shall not be liable for information incorrectly given by the Winner.
- If the Organizer cannot contact the Winner at the indicated contact information and the Winner does not get in touch with the Organizer during the period specified in clause 5.1 hereof, the Winner is considered as having refused from its status as a Winner and from the rights to claim for the receipt of the Award.